WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Health and safety Director/Group Manager/Head of Health & Safety
- High-level government officials, high-level decision-makers in the public and private sector
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) professionals such as safety engineer, safety technicians
- Occupational hygienists, scientists
- Occupational physicians and other dealing with Occupational medicine
- Labour inspector and safety and health inspector
- Safety Engineers/Experts/Officers
- Electrical Contracting/Engineering
- Maintenance Manager/GM/DGM/Head/Director
- Head of Operations
- Building Administrators
- Asset Managers
- Cleaning Managers
- Executive HouseKeepers
- Purchase manager
- QA/QC Managers
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Exclusive Conference on the Occupational Safety & Facilities Industry
- Discover the latest Occupational Safety & Facilities Products & Solutions released to the Market
- Connect with Top Professionals from Occupational Safety & Facilities sector
- Meet high level policy & decion makers & world class experts from Occupational Safety & Facilities Business & Governement Backgrounds
- Enhance your knowledge in the Occupational Safety & Facilities Sector with the practical demonstrations & debates on specific topics
- Participation of leading brands
Creating Workplace cultures that are happy, safe and healthy
Bharat Safety Show by OSH
11.00 – 11.50
(all times in IST)
11.00 – 11.10
- Opening Remarks
- Virtual lamp lighting and Ganesh Vandana
- Informa Markets Global and India videos
11.10 – 11.20
Welcome address: Mr. Yogesh Mudras, Managing Director, Informa Markets in India; OSH India video
11.20 – 11.25
Special Address: Hemant Sapra, President, Safety Appliances Manufacturers Association
11.25 – 11.35
Keynote Address: Mr. C. Lakshmi Prasad, Director of Fire Services, Telangana
11.35 – 11.45
Guest of Honour Address: TBC
11.45 – 11.50
Vote of Thanks: Mr. Pankaj Jain, Group Director & Digital Head, Informa Markets in India
12.00 - 12.20
The Impact of COVID-19 on Employee Health & Wellbeing Culture (speaker session)
Dr. Tim Marsh, Director, Anker & Marsh
12.35 – 12.55
Presentation by Coats
Striking a balance between comfort and molten metal splash protection with Coats FlamePro Splash- a new fabric for protective clothing.
Richard Ridewood - Head of Group Innovation and Global Commercial Director, Personal Protection
13.05 – 14.05
How HSE in Organisations has Shaped Up Post the onslaught of COVID-19 (panel discussion)
- There are several new health and safety parameters in focus now.
- Some industries require employees to work closely together as a group and hence are more impacted than others.
- The emotional aspect of dealing with economic hardships needs to be looked into.
- The occupational safety and health guidelines need to be redefined in light of this global pandemic.
- G.M Sivaramakrishna Rao, HSE Strategist, Consultant, Trainer & Auditor (moderator)
- Josy John, Corporate Safety Head, Tata Consulting Engineers
- Uwe Georg Fischer, MD, Kern-Liebers India
- Viren Dhulla, Key Account Manager - Dupont Sustainable Solutions
- Shivakumara C, Head of Health Safety & Environment- Project and Development Services, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Shankar R., Head – Safety, Quality, Systems, Sustainability and Process Improvements, Sterling and Wilson Solar
- DPL representative
- Coats representative
14.20 – 14.35
Presentation by Motorola
14.50 – 15.10
Workshop: Occupational Sickness Awareness Training to Improve Worker Health (speaker session)
Dr Sean Young, Workplace Health Without Borders-UK
15.20 – 15.35
Presentation by Helix Sense
15.50 - 16.10
Designing Facilities that Ensure Health & Wellness at the Workplace (speaker session)
Technologies that Help Reinvent Facilities Management (speaker session)
- Giri Prasad Ramamoorthy, Head Facilities, AstraZeneca
16.55 – 17.55
Workplace of the Future: Transforming Workplaces to Accommodate Change in Working Patterns and Ensuring Employee Safety (panel discussion)
- Evolving requirements at workplaces
- Designing for the Gig economy
- Ensuring new safety norms and security for employees
- Flexibility in real estate design
- Eugine Augustine D’souza, Ex-Principal Consultant-Facilities, VFS Global
- Nellie Samuel, Facilities Head, JLL
- Anil Dixit, Facilities Head, WSP
- Kavita Mathur, Director, Wellness Associates
- Jayaram S. Govindaiah, Head-Group Real Estate & Corporate Services, DanskeIT*
- Padmanabhan Kannan, Facilities Head, Bosch India*
- Arun Kumar, Facilities Head, ServiceNow/Nithish Murthy, Facilities Head, Brillio*
17.55 – 18.00
Vote of thanks by Prashant Jain, Project Director, Safety and Facilities portfolio
End of Conference
12:00 – 12:45 pm (all times in IST)
Session 1 : IoT technologies that help augment OSH in the New Normal.
Synopsis : IoT enabled Connected Employee solutions have brought about a tremendous impact in solving workforce management challenges for enterprises. The session shall focus on how Connected Employee solutions can be an bring about better health, safety and wellness for employees at the workplace.
Speaker : Prabhakar Bujarbarua, Associate Director, Tata Communications.
1:00 – 1:45 pm
Session 2 : Protecting against operational hazards posed by Electricity.
Synopsis : Electricity hazard can cause disastrous accidents in the industries. The role of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to prevent Electric hazard is extremely important. Sure Safety India Ltd – who is doing pioneering work in this area believe PPE for Electric hazard must be so designed and manufactured to prevent accidents and provide Safe working conditions.
Speaker : Srikant Jainapur, Director, Sure Safety (India) Ltd.
2:00 – 2:45 pm
Session 3 : Classification of different types of Respirators / mask and new guidelines of Community Respirator and Uses.
Synopsis : In depth analysis of the current health and safety environment for respirators and masks. Different types of masks, difference between masks, respirators and barrier face coverings, selection criteria and testing standards for respirators, international guidelines for respiratory protection and infectious source sequestration, and current guidelines for use of respirators.
Speaker : Dr. Saneel Kiran Khopkar, Research Analyst, Venus Safety & Health Pvt. Ltd
3:00 – 3:30 pm
Session 4 : Ergonomics and Workplaces in the New Normal: Formulating the Right Approach
Synopsis : The session would cover the following:
- Work scenarios then and now – comparison between the pre and post covid world.
- Challenges while working from home vs work from office.
- Live session on ergonomics with all the attendees.
Speaker : Dr. Priyanka Dhepe, Ergonomic Consultant, Godrej Interio.
End of Conference
Dr Sean Young,
Workplace Health Without Borders-UK Trustee
Mr. G.M Sivaramakrishna Rao,
HSE Strategist, Consultant, Trainer & Auditor
Corporate Safety Head, Tata Consulting Engineers
Uwe Georg Fischer,
MD, Kern-Liebers India
Key Account Manager - Dupont Sustainable Solutions
Head – Safety, Quality, Systems, Sustainability and Process Improvements, Sterling and Wilson Solar
Head-Health and Safety, India, Project and Development Services, JLL Property Management Consultants India
Dr. Saneel Kiran Khopkar,
Research Analyst - Venus Safety & Health Pvt. Ltd.
Director – Sure Safety.
Dr. Priyanka Dhepe,
Ergonomic Consultant, Godrej Interio.
Associate Director, Tata Communications IoT
For more information Call or WhatsApp:
For attendee registration & marketing alliance:
For speaker opportunity:
M: +91 7045909099
M: +91 9999224986
M: +91 9971365776
E: [email protected]
M: +91 9810307335